Accounting and Financial Management
AWARD: Postgraduate Certificate/Postgraduate Diploma/MSc
This course is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge demanded by employers and will give you a competitive edge.
If you’re a finance professional, holder of a relevant degree or have passed ACCA Fundamentals stage it is a chance to explore advances in accounting and corporate governance, management accounting and corporate finance and valuation.
Each module offers a combination of practical and research focused activities that reflect the realities of present day management. The modules that comprise the MSc have been chosen because we recognise that the primary goal of management is to ensure viable and continuing organisations. Successful completion will provide you with the skills and knowledge to think strategically in both financial and management terms.
You’ll be taught by a small, experienced and dedicated team of staff. Ample opportunity is provided to discuss issues that are of direct concern to you and, if relevant, to your own organisation.
If you have passed ACCA Fundamentals, learning from the Masters modules follows the ACCA Professional syllabus. Therefore, this offers you the opportunity to study concurrently for your Masters and ACCA Professional Stage.
Some of our modules
- Governance Ethics and Risk Control
- Advanced Performance Management
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Research Methods
- Strategic Business Analysis
- offers an opportunity for students who have passed ACCA Fundamentals to concurrently study for ACCA Professional stage
- at the cutting edge of issues related to corporate governance
- explores risk management in relation to an organisation's continued viability
- practising accountants: this course will prepare you for a career in an executive level accounting role
- this course will significantly enhance employability prospects in the accounting profession for graduates
- you will need a good, relevant Honours Degree (or overseas equivalent), ACCA Fundamentals stage, or comparable level of achievement of a recognised accounting professional qualification (e.g. CIMA Management level)
- applicants will normally have studied for a minimum period of 2 years post A Level or equivalent leading to a degree-level qualification
This school offers programs in: