Advantages of studying in BEBS "Barcelona Executive Business School”
BEBS aims to offer, through its training programs, a global development experience where the academic world meets the business one, this one having a totally important role: as a result of it, you will have an innovative, differential, global experience, no matter if you are a student, manager or an executive. With this focus, BEBS contributes to:
- Promote an innovative approach of Management.
- Boost the process of innovation, sales growth and internationalization in companies.
- Impulse the Entrepreneurial Spirit by promoting the global development of businessmen and women.
- Promote the strategic vision, which is such a huge need for our economies, so that their leaders were able to design and promote innovative and sustainable business models.
- Develop social responsibility in the company with teams who can combine professional competence with committed leadership and service to society.
Why study the Master in Operations Management & Logistics?
The Master in Operations Management & Logistics seeks to provide skills and competencies to people who want to successfully respond to the new challenges we face today in our society. A new operational approach is required for an environment that is characterized by a structural change in every way. The management of Operations and Logistics require any professional to develop their skills and competences as a manager in the Operations and Supply Chain (SCM), and this is precisely the goal of this master.
The methodology of the Online Master in Operations Management & Logistics is based on active participation of students through our online Campus in many activities, such as analysis and resolution of real business experiences and case studies. Therefore our methodology is based on “learning by doing”, relying on software tools and Simulation Systems Business.
Why study in Barcelona Executive Business School?
We are not a regular business school. Our focus is not academic education. BEBS (Barcelona Executive Business School) is a business school created by executives for executives. We want you to learn by doing and not just academically.
We are not a school of theoretical training. In BEBS we seek not only that you learned, but that you put into practice what you learned, through an educational, creative and disruptive approach.
We count with more than 15 years of experiences in executive training.
Our teachers are a group of executives and managers with great careers in the business world. Our model is based on what businesses need today. Not on old patterns that no longer fit in our current business system.
The methodology of the Online Master in Operations Management & Logistics is based on active participation of students through our online Campus in many activities, such as analysis and resolution of real business experiences and case studies.
Therefore our methodology is based on “learning by doing”, relying on software tools and Simulation Systems Business.
Furthermore, the master requires a combination of individual and team work, analyzing and resolving different activities, real business experiences, case studies, business simulations, forums, discussions, etc. Not to mention the final Project of the master, which is the backbone of this Master.
The target of this program are professionals, managers, students, and everyone who wants to acquire a new vision and dimension of the today operations and logistics. People who need to consolidate and develop an innovative mindset for the management and leadership of the area of Operations.
Students of the International Master in eSupply Chain Management will have access to our online campus, where they will work on different exercises and activities, which will complement the face to face classes.
Furthermore, the campus is an important space where to communicate with our professors, with the rest of students, etc.
A part from that, students will have online access to all the Master materials.
Our Teaching staff are not just academics but businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and executives who are at top positions in different businesses and sectors. They focus on innovating in their companies, defining profitable and successful business models that add value to their employees and society.
Our teachers seek to train students offering them an edgy and realistic view of the business world, as well as giving them the opportunity to practice different skills that students will be able to immediately bring in at their work places.
Professional Career Opportunities
Some of the career options you can choose from, among others, are:
- Director of Operations
- Senior Operations Consultant
- Director of Logistics
- Responsible of the Supply Chain
- Responsible of the Distribution Center
- Responsible of the warehouse
Therefore, this Master will prepare you to:
- Identify, design, plan and control business processes based on the added value for the customer and operating highly competitive systems in the production of goods and services.
- Create and manage work teams that create added value for the customer and the organization.
- Implement continuous improvement processes to ensure the continued competitiveness of your area of responsibility.
- Introduce radical changes involving profound enhancement in competitiveness of your company.
- Dealing with greater chances of success at solving the problems of the company, in the field of Operations Management.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2016