Our Master's Programme in Finance and Accounting provides you with a distinct competitive edge in today's global financial markets. The programme offers you a two-year specialisation, which develops the necessary skills for you to pursue a successful career in investment management or corporate financial management. You can choose from two specialisation tracks, including several electives that offer flexibility within the programme.
1) Finance: Financial Markets, Investments and Asset Management
2) Accounting: International Accounting and Business Sustainability
The combination of accounting and finance offers you a comprehensive view of how to ensure financing and manage assets in global financial markets, as well as how international accounting practices and regulations help secure sustainable businesses and continued trust from all stakeholders.
Upon graduation you will
· have the skills to measure and manage business risk
· know how to secure continued financing
· be able to apply asset valuation and investment management principles
· understand the importance of credible financial reporting
The basic entrance requirements are:
1) a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. In addition, the applicant must have a sufficient academic background in economic sciences
2) all applicants also need to take GMAT or GRE in order to be eligible for admission
3) a high level of proficiency in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 20, 2015