This programme offers you a unique combination of integrated studies in key business and management issues, as well as studies in one of three offered specialisation tracks:
1) International Strategy and Sustainability
3) Humanitarian Logistics
Within this programme you also have the opportunity to complete a Double Degree with EMLyon Business School.
Upon graduation you will:
1) have a solid foundation for your management expertise, with market- and customer-oriented strategic thinking
2) be equipped with variety of perspectives on corporate sustainability questions
3) have the tools to employ and apply independent and critical thinking to decision-making
In times of economic turbulence and uncertainty, strategy and marketing are central to the competitive strength of any firm. Be prepared to meet the challenges of an increasingly complex market and gain the competence to handle strategic marketing and management challenges as well as corporate sustainability.
The basic entrance requirement is:
1) a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. In addition, the applicant must have a sufficient academic background in economic sciences and a high level of proficiency in English.
2) a GMAT or GRE test is required of applicants holding a diploma from university from outside the EU/EEA.
3) sufficient English skills
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 20, 2015