The Masters of Arts in Global Economy Program is designed to improve professional skills of middle and senior managers working in the area of international economic relations and foreign economic activities of different companies.
MA Global Economy is one of the most prestigious educational programs at Synergy University. Graduates will acquire modern economic knowledge, understanding of globalization processes in international economy, economic functionality and development in certain countries and regions, and practical skills in the area of foreign economic activities.
- The Program was developed based on international experience of leading organizations;
- It puts emphasis on innovative methods of development strategies and policies in global organizations;
- It involves the world renowned management techniques;
- Qualified academic staff and successful practitioners ‐ managers of economics, finance, banking and investment;
- Seminars, master classes held by renowned industry professionals;
- Internships in partner companies.
Why MA in Global Economy?
- To access the latest knowledge and practical tools in the areas of economics, finance, investments and international business;
- To acquire skills in development and implementation of unique concepts and strategies of business organization;
- To master techniques of finance and risk management;
- To learn about international trade and relations.
Master of Arts Degree
2 years (4 semesters)
Program Delivery Mode:
- Three times a week, weekdays (evening hours).
- Successful completion of interdisciplinary examination.
- MA Thesis.
This school offers programs in: