Master's degree in Teaching languages: Spanish as a foreign language
The aim of the program is to train students to face successfully their professional life as teachers of Spanish to foreigners, giving them the right tools and specialized training they they will need throughout their careers, more research-oriented and contents philological (in the case of Hispanic graduates or degrees) or non-specific content, in the case of other degrees or degrees.
The program is aimed at:
- Anyone who wants to professionally engage in teaching Spanish language to foreigners, both at home and abroad.
- Graduates and graduates in Spanish Philology.
- Students with undergraduate degrees in different Language Studies.
- People with bachelor's degrees or diplomas, especially in the field of Humanities.
- qualified professionals Spanish teachers who want to deepen their knowledge on the methodology and didactics in teaching a foreign language.
- Teaching Spanish in language schools in Spain or abroad
- Posts as Spanish language assistants at foreign universities
- Cultural mediation Tourism Translation
Language of instruction
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 20, 2016