The Chemistry (International) program offered by the College of Chemistry and Materials Engi- neering (CCME) is dedicated to cultivating inter- national frontier researchers and skilled techni- cians, who are keen on international scientific and technological communication and coopera- tion.
Masters 2016/2017 in Wenzhou China. The Chemistry (International) program offered by the College of Chemistry and Materials Engineering (CCME) is dedicated to cultivating inter- national frontier researchers and skilled technicians, who are keen on international scientific and technological communication and cooperation.
The students will be guided by world-class leading professors in chemical research in CCME in the fields of chemistry, materials science & engineer- ing, chemical engineering & technology, polymer science, etc. You are also encouraged to contact your interested supervisors directly.
Chinese graduate students will act as mentors to help international students get settled down in Wenzhou.
All courses are delivered in English using original English textbooks, lecture notes, and/or lab manuals. The core courses include Advanced Inorganic Chemistry, Advanced Analytical Chemistry, Advanced Organic Chemistry, Advanced Physical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry of Mate-
rials, Crystallochemistry, Solid State Chemistry, Modern Separation Science & Technology, Comprehensive Chemical Experiment, Modern Advanced Organic Synthesis, Modern Spectral Analysis of Organic Compounds, Modern Technology of Inorganic Synthesis, Electrochemical Methods & Applications, Chemistry & Physics of - Polymers, Fine Chemical Production & Technology, Principles of Green Chemistry & Technology, Basic catalysis, Organometallic & Organoelemental Chemistry, Heterocycle & Medicinal Chemistry, Nano Materials and Nano Structures, etc.
Our program welcomes international students who have acquired scholarships of exchange programs between the governments, from the Chinese Scholarship Council ~CSC), or from Zhejiang Province. For
students having not acquired the above-mentioned scholarships, they will be offered full scholarship by WZU in their 1st year of graduate studies.
From the second year on, the students will be offered full or partial scholarship depending on their research performance. In the meantime, advisors will also provide research assistants allowance after students start their graduate researches. CCME will also give the Dean's Honors Award to students who have done excellent research works during their graduate studies. In all, every international graduate student will be offered a scholarship that is sufficient to cover his/her tuition fee.
Graduates from this program can continue their education toward Ph.D. degree or find jobs in their home country as well as in China, especially in Zhejiang Province, where chemical and pharmaceutical industries account for a very important branch of economy.
1. Non-Chinese citizen, aged 22 or over, physically and mentally healthy.
2. University graduate or equivalent qualification.
3. Good command of the English language.
1. Wenzhou University Application for Admission (International Students). 2. Photocopy of your valid passport.
3. Photocopy of your university diploma.
4. Transcripts of university education.
5. English proficiency evidence (for non-native English speakers), acceptable qualifications include IELTS (6.0), TOFEL (iBT 75) or English proficiency approval documents issued by College of Chemistry and Material Engineering at vVenzhou University.
6. Recommendation letters from two experts (assistant professors, associate professors, or professors)
7. 2-inch photograph (Digital copy ).