A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
The academic area of biochemistry encompasses a wide variety of topics. Depending on the program and interests of the student, areas of focus may include plant biochemistry, gene expression, biotechnology, forensic science and biochemical regulations.
The china higher education for a couple of years has been voted as one of the best among the Asian countries. This country has over 150 both public and private owned universities distribution on all provinces of china. The higher education is research based.
Top Master Programs in Biochemistry in China 2016/2017
The MRes Advanced Chemical Sciences programme provides thorough education and training to understand different aspects of the current material chemistry. The programme aligns with similar MSc programmes at the University of Liverpool and is delivered entirely in English. [+]
This programme provides a thorough understanding of key approaches for studying biological processes at the molecular level. It takes advantage of Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University’s advanced English-language capabilities, distinctive international features, and state-of-the-art research facilities. [+]
35 State-level Scientific Research Projects, including 28 National Natural Science Foundation Projects [+]
Master in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Pass the postgraduate entrance examination
3. 2 recommendation letters from (associate) professors
TUITION FEE (USD)
Other expenses information
1. Students in the Master and Bachelor Programs have to pay 800RMB (130USD) registration fee.
2. If the study period exceeds 3 months, students will be required to obtain a residence permit, the cost of which is 400RMB/half a year (65USD) and 800RMB/year (130USD).... [-]
The university consists of 12 colleges, namely, College of Fisheries and life Science, College of Marine Science, College of Food Science and Technology, College of Economics and Management [+]
Master in Biochemistry and Molecular
Study period: three-year program
Time to Apply
Autumn term enrollment apply before 30th, June spring term enrollment apply before 31th, December
Qualifications and Documents Requested
Holding Bachelor degree (or equivalent), healthy, non Chinese-residential foreigner)
1. Application form
2. Certified Bachelor degree or equivalent, transcripts
3. Two recommended letters from academic experts
4. Certificate of HSK6 5.Academic examing( in writing and in oral)
Shanghai Ocean University... [-]