The Masters Programme in Transport Systems Engineering provides students with the knowledge and tools necessary to manage a wide range of activities related to planning, programming, operating and monitoring transport systems and their individual components.
In particular, students will acquire knowledge and methodologies to:
- Optimize the use of infrastructures and services for transport by road, rail, air and sea;
- Design transportation systems and their components, such as: infrastructures, services, vehicles, terminals and plants;
- Model vehicular flows on multi-modal networks to improve the mobility of people and goods, demand and supply interaction and equilibrium calculation;
- Design on-line and off-line models for transports system operation and management;
- Monitor mobility solutions from a technical, economic and environmental point of view, both ex-ante and ex-post.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 25, 2016