TUM Asia’s Master of Science in Transport & Logistics (MSc in TL) will provide graduates with the necessary technical knowledge and skills to employ a diverse range of technologies that leverage on state-of-the-art computer communications technologies. One will learn to implement sophisticated and far-reaching solutions to transportation challenges that characterize modern economies. Three specialisations are available in the programme: Transport, Logistics or Railway Engineering.
Conferred by Technische Universität München (Germany), with coursework conducted in Singapore at TUM's branch campus, TUM Asia. Course conducted in English.
3 to 4 SEMESTERS
18 to 24 months full-time research and application-focused programme, inclusive of internship experience and Master Thesis writing. The additional semester is included if the student selects Railway Engineering as a specialisation. Transport or Logistics will be an 18 month programme.
- The student has to complete 15 to 18 modules in 2 to 3 semesters, depending on specialisation
- Three specializations to choose from: Transport, Railway Engineering or Logistics
- 45 Contact hours for every Core & Specialised Module
Our professors are actively involved in research and teaching, allowing them to base the curriculum around the latest technological trends and knowledge. We fly in our TUM professors from Germany to teach on an exclusive teaching basis, ensuring no compromise on quality.
You are able to complete your Internship and Thesis in Munich, Singapore or anywhere in the world, with any company or research institution.
Required to have a relevant Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any of the following areas (but not limited to): Civil Engineering, General Engineering, Economics.
- TOEFL / IELTS (Required for applicants whose native tongue or medium of instruction from previous studies is not in English)
- TOEFL: Recent score with a minimum of 605 for Paper-based test or 88 for Internet-based test or 234 for Computer-based test
- IELTS (www.ielts.org): With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
- CAE (Certificate of Advanced English): Grade A, B or C)
- Akademische Prüfstelle (APS) certificate (Only required for applicants who hold a degree from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia)
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSIONS
Our online Application Portal opens on 1st November each year. Leave us your email address (through the enquiry form) and we will inform you when the Admissions Portal is open.
All applicants are required to start their Application through the online Application Portal, and then send in the list of required Hard-copy documents (via mail) in order to process your application. More information will be sent to you when you have sent us an enquiry form.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 1, 2016