Full-time, developed and awarded by Warwick University, UK
The programme provides the tools and techniques to evaluate, manage and improve service, operational and supply chain processes and market analysis. The programme aims to provide a basic understanding of markets, product and process development and financial management.
The programme focuses on using enterprise resource planning systems to improve the operational functions of a business and to develop a broad understanding of strategy development and design. The main objective of the course is to ensure reliable, cost effective and high quality supply.
Graduates can expect to work in many different manufacturing and service companies including providers of third party logistics, or as specialists in supply chain, planning or logistics.
Qualifications in business , engineering, IT or scientific discipline. Candidates with good honours degrees in other disciplines who can show proof of satisfactory numeracy may also be considered.
- Bachelor's degree (2nd Class Honours degree or its equivalent)
- Participants with other qualifications can be assessed on individual merits
English Proficiency Requirement
For Local Applicants:
Applicants whose entry qualification was attained in Singapore with at least 3 years of study in an English medium institution is exempted from the English Proficiency Requirement.
For international Applicants:
- TOEFL 92 (IBT) with broadly consistent scores in each of the four elements in the test; or
- IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 6.0 in each band); or
- Pearson Test in English (Academic) with a minimum score of 62 (with at least 51 in each of the four component scores)
These are required to be submitted with the application:
- 2 satisfactory academic/industrial reference letters, and
- A letter of academic interest and your objectives in undertaking post graduate study
An interview by the Programme Director and/or Programme Faculty may be required as part of the admission process. Applicants not meeting the formal academic requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
100% attendance rate as stipulated by The University of Warwick.
Last updated September 24, 2015