This graduate degree is designed for individuals with two or more years of experience in a business/industry enterprise. Career military personnel are also well served by this program of study. This degree content is geared towards developing and refining a set of leadership and managerial skills which are essential for career upward mobility. Applications of theory to practice are emphasized. Faculty are experienced and credentialed professionals in their areas of expertise.
IS OCU THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU?
- Quality programs to address the challenges of business
- Professional faculty to guide, mentor, & encourage you throughout your business program
- Flexible course schedule
- Small class size allowing individual attention
- Application of textbook knowledge to real business scenarios
- “Team-oriented” classroom learning environments
- Online classes available
- Variety of degree specializations
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Portfolio documenting at least 2 years of related work experience in business, industry, and/or military.
- Resume & 3 letters of professional reference.
- Graduate application submitted with admissions fee.