The MS in quantitative methods and modeling program is designed to provide a broad spectrum of basic quantitative skills; thus, the required specialization courses span the areas of operations research, statistics, and computer information systems.
The flexible elective requirements permit the creation of a four-course quantitative sequence tailored to a student's professional and/or educational objectives. Students also have the option of doing a graduate internship.
- $125 Application Processing Fee (submit check or money order made out to "Baruch College")
- Current Resume (submit online): We expect to see professional work experience from all candidates applying.
- Application Essays. Contact us for more information.
- Official University transcript(s): Submit official transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including summer study and transfer credits. Official transcripts must be in a university sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Official transcripts should arrive and be postmarked before or by the application deadline. Please be sure your official undergraduate transcript shows the completion of your degree requirements and arrives by the application deadline.
- Standardized Examination score report: All applicants are required to take either the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) and submit official scores for admissions consideration. The exam must be completed within 5 years of the beginning of the term for which you are applying. All sections of the exam are considered when reviewing candidates for admissions. Please schedule examination at least 15 days BEFORE the deadline.
- Two professional letters of recommendation: We require two letters of recommendation from those that can provide insight as to how well suited you would be for a Graduate level business degree.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants educated outside the United States, whose first language is not English are required to submit scores from the TOEFL iBT, the Pearson Test of English (PTE) or the IELTS.