The mission of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program is to prepare diverse adult learners to become effective, change-oriented leaders in an international society. The program uses distinctive and challenging curriculum that integrates theory with practice, university with community, personal success with ethical service to others, and information technology with creativity, empathy, and democracy.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Apply effective, change-oriented leadership skills in problem solving situations.
- Evaluate leadership styles within the context of an interdependent, pluralistic, global society.
- Integrate leadership theories and practices derived from differing disciplines to change personal and organizational performance.
- Integrate ethical principles in social and diverse contexts.
- Integrate appropriate technology skills into personal and organizational leadership.
- Use appropriate written and oral presentation skills in discussing, evaluating, comparing and contrasting organizational setting and leadership.
Degree Program Locations
- This degree is offered online
- Fresno Campus
- Henderson Campus
- La Mesa Campus
- Los Angeles Campus
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot Learning Center
- Mission Valley Campus
- Ontario Campus
- Redding Campus
- Sacramento Campus
- San Bernardino Campus
- South Bay Campus
- Spectrum Business Park Campus
- Stockton Campus
- Kearny Mesa Campus