The Master of Science in Management at UPF Barcelona School of Management is a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English targeted at students with strong quantitative and analytical skills who wish to gain in-depth knowledge in strategic management, innovation management and consulting. It can be studied as a general management program or in four different specializations:
- Business Analytics
Academically rigorous and highly practical, the Master of Science in Management is designed for students seeking a career in international management. Its courses focus on the pillars of business management and build a sound basis to understand business organizations as a whole. As a unique feature of this Master of Science students can tailor the program's curriculum according to their career plans by choosing their preferred elective courses.
The Master of Science in Management benefits from the outstanding, hand-picked faculty of the UPF's world ranked Department of Economics and Business, known for its scientific approach, its constant contribution to creating knowledge and its high-level ability to stimulate and convey knowledge.
Why this program?
- It will help you develop your knowledge of management in one of Europe's most important business education hubs: Barcelona.
- You will master and put into practice the latest tools and techniques used in different areas of management: operations, marketing, analytics for management and new business creation.
- You will be able to customize your learning from a broad list of elective classes, which comprise different functional areas and topics such as leadership, negotiations and ethics.
- It will connect you to the best trained teaching staff, who will guide you through the learning process of how to manage a company.
- You will be equipped with the tools and skills needed for a successful career in Strategic Consulting, Business Analysis, Strategic Management and Business Development.
To train students to become analytical thinkers while learning the core areas of business management. Students can follow a general (but customized) track of elective courses or apply to the following specializations:
- Business Analytics
- IT Management
Recent graduates and junior professionals with strong quantitative and analytical skills who wish to gain in-depth technical knowledge and creative skills needed to understand know to satisfy customer needs from strategic, managerial and empirical perspective.
It is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic background:
- Business Administration
Applicant with a different academic background will be asked to provide proof of sufficient quantitative and analytical training (presenting a 600 or higher GMAT score or GRE)
IELTS and TOEFL Score
To present an official English Certificate with the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL CBT: > 235
- TOEFL PBT : >575
- TOEFL IBT: >100
- CAE: C1
- IELTS: > 6.5
9 months from September to June (plus 3 months, June to September, optional internship)
Find out what you're going to learn.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 18, 2016