The Master of Science in International Marketing
This course welcomes students from various backgrounds and is intended as comprehensive training in marketing. However, strong market segmentation and fierce competition has led to more and more stringent selection criteria.
The course covers 4 specialties that enable students, depending on their skills and professionalism, to acquire true added value in a market where it is essential to make your mark. The range of career opportunities is thus very wide, aimed at both general and more niche posts such as product manager, account manager in an advertizing agency, market research executive, semiotician, consultant, brand manager.
The Master of Science in International Marketing gives a global overview of marketing today in France and internationally. The program is improved each year, teaching the latest marketing techniques, at the same time following trends and meeting expectations from the profession.
Supervision by researcher-teachers and industry professionals show synergies and the need to master the basics to then apply them to concrete situations. Above and beyond knowledge and expertise, students’ curiosity and diverse profiles make the course as rich for them as it is for us.
Cross-discipline and basic courses
- Management and Business Strategy
- Consumer psychology and persuasion tactics
- Operational marketing and customer loyalty techniques
- Financial Management applied to marketing
- Market research and studies
- Launching and managing new products
- Marketing for distribution networks
- Marketing and sales strategies
- Relationship marketing and CRM
- International marketing
- Brand Management
- Psycho-sociology and communication semiotics
- Media planning and understanding the media
- Brand semiotics
- Design strategy
- Marketing and the media
- Brand law
- Brand advertizing
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 6, 2015