Full-time, developed and awarded by the University of Birmingham, UK
Students shall complete 10 modules and submit a dissertation. The modules are delivered one at a time, one to two modules each month.
The modules are delivered intensively on weekdays. Lecturers from the University of Birmingham will come to Singapore to deliver the same module that they are teaching in the UK, thus ensuring equivalent academic input.
The programme draws on highly respected teachers whose expertise covers globalisation, the international aspects of accounting and finance, human resource management, marketing, and so on.
The programme has to be completed within a year. A student who fails to complete the programme within the period will not be entitled to any recourse or refund.
- Global Shift
- Issues in Management
- International Finance and Accounting
- International Marketing
- International Business Strategy
- Global Talent Management
- International Operations and Procurement
- Cross Cultural Management
- Research Methods in International Business
- International Business Simulation
You are required to produce a 10,000 to 12,000-word dissertation. You will be supervised during the compilation of the dissertation. The dissertation is your opportunity to specialise in researching a particular area of International Business.
Minimum number of students for class to commence: 25
In the event that the above minimum number is not met after the application period, the class may not commence. We will inform you one month prior to class commencement.
- Bachelor’s degree (Upper 2nd class Honours degree or its equivalent)
- Any other qualifications and experience will be assessed on individual merits and subject to the approval of the University of Birmingham. No exemptions will be granted.
English proficiency requirement
- Minimum of C6 pass in English as first language at GCE O’Levels; or
- TOEFL iBT – 88 overall with no less than 21 in Reading, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking, 21 in Writing; or
- IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 6.0 in each band); or
- Pearson Test in English (Academic) with a minimum score of least 59 in each of the four component scores.
These are required to be submitted with the application:
- Two satisfactory referees of which one must be academic related
- A letter of academic interest and your objective in undertaking post graduate study
This school offers programs in: