Industrial Engineering and Management
Language of studies: English
Nominal study period: 2 years
Workload: 120 ECTS
Degree awarded: Master of Science in Engineering (MSc)
Tuition fee: No tuition fee if the student is studying with full study load. If student fails to study with full study load then the price of 1 ECTS is 43 EUR.
Entry: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or in Economics or Business Administration and test via Skype
This programme focuses on following topics: supply chain management, quality management, rapid product development, production planning and management, e-manufacturing and innovation. Key words of the present situation in the world are production globalization, international and local cooperation and dynamic market. For those reasons, concepts as design, development and management of integrated systems of people, knowledge, equipment and materials are included in the curriculum of the programme.
- Covers main engineering and business management areas
- Helps to understand the global market needs and structure of profitable enterprise
- Teaching staff includes lecturers from the industries and international professors
- On site visits to manufacturing firms and lots of different technical and area related associations for students to participate
! This study programme is part of BALTECH programme that runs in four universities!
Future career options
This programme aims to prepare engineers who will be experts not only in a particular field on engineering, but also have required skills for company management. Graduates can work in every field, starting from manufacturing and ending with retail.
The increasing competitiveness in global market highlights the importance of rapid product development, design quality, multi-company collaboration, optimal price levels and predictability.
This program aims to prepare engineers who will be experts not only in a particular field on engineering, but also have required skills for company management. Such concepts as design, development and managements on integration with people, knowledge, equipment and material are included in the curriculum of the programme.
Graduates can work in every field, starting from manufacturing and ending with retail.
Please pay attention as this programme you are applying for, has prerequisites:
- Motivation letter/ personal statement 1-2 A4 pages (It should include: previous working and studying experiences; previous skills’ and experiences. Why you are interested in this programme? What kind of job do you wish to have after graduating?).
- CV - working experience benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or in Economics or Business Administration.
- Level of English B2 or higher. We accept TOEFL ibt (min. score 70) and IELTS (min. 5.5) certificates.
EU, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine (and students who do not need a visa to enter Estonia )
** Information on application process can be found here: http://www.ttu.ee/admission/
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 12, 2016