Master of Science in Finance
Invest in your success
Help finance executives establish smart financial strategies. Make big gains as a commodities trader or build computer algorithms that take advantage of even the smallest market fluctuations. Ensure your company brings its products to market at the right time, for the right price.
Earning a Master of Science in Finance (MSF) degree from Clark prepares you for immediate success in any investment firm, bank, or corporate finance position on any continent. How? No other university gives you as deep and broad an understanding of the finance world as Clark does.
Become an alternative investments expert
Clark professors have singular expertise in the nontraditional trading strategies used by major investors. One of the first universities in the U.S. to partner with the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association and one of just a handful offering courses on hedge funds, Clark enables you to build the skills required of today's alternative investment professionals, including analysts at private equity and hedge funds as well as currency and commodity traders.
Collaborate with a renowned faculty
Clark's MSF faculty comprises some of the most highly regarded finance experts in the world. Dedicated researchers with professional experience and a passion for gathering, teaching, and creative knowledge, our faculty members bring the latest tools and trends into the classroom and frequently invite MSF students to collaborate with them on cutting-edge research.
Master the world of finance
MSF students build essential quantitative skills and work together to analyze and solve complex problems. They become adept at valuing stocks, evaluating global competition, and researching, developing, and managing their own securities portfolios. With the encouragement and support of talented students and expert professors, they step confidently as graduates into a variety of finance positions, from financial analyst to investment banker to corporate finance manager.
A completed Application consists of the following:
• Application Form
• Application Fee : $50 (non-refundable) for MBA $100 (non-refundable) for MSF or MSA . Submitted with your online application.
• Statement of Purpose . Submitted with your online application.
• Resume . Submitted with your online application.
• Two Letters of Recommendation. Submitted online.
• Official GMAT or GRE Test Scores Required of all Full-time applicants and Part-time applicants who are not applying via the Alternative Admissions Track. GRE Code: 0016 GMAT. Code (MBA): Q4X-6X-30 . GMAT Code (MSF): Q4X-6X-07 . GMAT Code (All Part-time): Q4X-6X-18
• Official TOEFL or IELTS Test Scores Required of all International applicants. TOEFL Code: 5969, IELTS Code: N/A, Minimum TOEFL requirement: 90 internet | 233 computer | 577 paper, Minimum IELTS requirement: 6.5
• Official Undergraduate Transcripts. Mailed directly from the institution to:
Clark University Graduate School of Management - Admissions 950 Main Street Worcester, MA 01610 USA
• Additional Information
. Although you are not required to submit with your application, all admitted applicants will be asked to provide a completed International Student Information Sheet (ISIS), along with the appropriate financial documentation, in order to receive their I-20 form.
The MSF program is a 10 unit program (equivalent to 30 credits).
Tuition per unit: $4,150
Total MSF tuition: $41,500
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 12, 2016