Master of Science in Finance
Our M.Sc. Finance program equips students with the tools needed to manage risk and investments in a rapidly changing world. Providing a unique blend of rigorous training and real-world experience, students have an unparalleled opportunity to gain hands-on experience by managing an investment portfolio with a market value in excess of $10 million.
IDEALLY SUITED FOR
Early-mid career individuals with a facility for quantitative finance.
12 months full-time, September start
- Early application deadline February 15
- Final application deadline April 1
- Late applications will be reviewed based on available space
- Quantitative undergraduate degree in business, economics, mathematics, engineering or other suitable programs
- Preference is given to candidates with two or more years of experience in financial services
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B average or ~75%) • GMAT (minimum 550, AWA 5.0) • Demonstrated English proficiency
Plus approx. $2,500 textbooks and student fees
*Subject to Board of Governors approval.