This Master’s programme takes a broad business approach to the digitalization that shapes society.
It addresses the new challenges that digitalization poses for companies and their employees with regard to business renewal and innovation, marketing and digital services. Students gain knowledge to analyse how digitalization offers opportunities for strategic change as well as business and organizational development for both new and existing companies. In addition, the programme stimulates creative thinking around digitalization, business innovation and renewal.
The programme combines theoretical and real-world practical work, and has a multidisciplinary approach including competences in business administration, informatics and business law.
After graduating, students may be interested in working as managers for established companies, but also as entrepreneurs wanting to leverage the opportunities of the digital economy.
Courses within the programme
NB Preliminary list of courses
- Understanding Digital Business 7,5 credits
- Business Models and New Business Development 7,5 credits
- Market Communications in a Digital World 7,5 credits
- Organizing and Leading Change 7,5 credits
- IT-based Tools for Market Analysis 7,5 credits
- Information Technology and Innovation Management 7,5 credits
- Law 7,5 credits
- Research Methods 7,5 credits
- Elective courses/further specialization, internships or study abroad 30 credits
- Master Thesis 30 credits
- Credits: 120,0 ECTS credits
- Level: Master's
- Rate of study: Full-time
- Place of study: Campus-based
- Language: English
- Start date: Autumn 2016
The applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor's degree (ie. the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 ECTS credits in business administration, economics, industrial engineering and management, or equivalent. At least 60 ECTS credits must be in business administration.
Proof of English profiency is required.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 8, 2016