This programme is designed for people contemplating a career in international business, or currently working and looking to upgrade their qualifications. It provides the tools required to be successful in the international business management arena. Covering issues that range from intercultural business communication, competitive advantage, global economics and global marketing, it addresses the essentials of modern international business and opens doors to increased employment opportunities at postgraduate level.
The skills needed to succeed in today’s global business environment are very varied. Students will learn to creatively address the issues of global competition and sustainability while acquiring knowledge of international business and its economic environment. After completion of this programme, graduates will have an advanced understanding of the complexities of global economics and international business.
About the University
Edinburgh Napier University is one of the largest higher education institutions in Scotland with almost 18,000 students from 109 countries on campus. Edinburgh Napier University offers industry informed programmes which combine the optimum balance of theory and practice, to equip graduates for success in today's competitive global job market.
This programme can be completed in 12 months.
This programme can be completed in 16 months.
Assessment and Examination
Modules are assessed by a mixture of examinations, written course work and presentations.
Entry Requirements / Exemptions
The minimum entry requirements are:
- Honours degree (Second class division 2 or above); or
- Other qualifications and/or experience which demonstrate appropriate knowledge and skills at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) Level 10
English Proficiency Level
- GCE O-level English (Grade 1 to 6) or equivalent; or
- IELTS score of 6, with no element less than 5.5; or
- PSB Academy's Certificate in English Proficiency (Advanced)
All applications are subject to approval by Edinburgh Napier University.
Intakes / Fees & Grants
Full-time intake: February, June & October
Part-time intake: February, June & October
Programme fees: $19,634.50*
- All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
- Programme fees exclude textbooks
- Click here to view other charges for students