The Master of Science (MSc) Business Management programme has been designed to develop students’ personal and professional skills of independent thinking, critical analysis and reflective learning within the contexts of business and management.
This programme is designed for continuing students, management practitioners and aspiring entrepreneurs of different ages from a broad spectrum of backgrounds and experiences. Graduates, business professionals and international applicants can all benefit from the MSc Business Management suite as it is highly relevant for those seeking careers in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
The MSc Business Management programme reflects the increasing diversity of the modern business environment, and is designed to develop graduates who can operate successfully in a rapidly changing economic climate. Studying this programme will provide you with the opportunity to cultivate your management skills and understanding while also allowing you to focus your learning on a business specialism.
About the University
Edinburgh Napier University is one of the largest higher education institutions in Scotland with almost 18,000 students from 109 countries on campus. Edinburgh Napier University offers industry informed programmes which combine the optimum balance of theory and practice, to equip graduates for success in today's competitive global job market.
This programme can be completed in 12 months.
This programme can be completed in 16 months.
Assessment and Examination
Modules are assessed by a mixture of examinations, written course work and presentations.
Admission Requirements / Exemptions
The minimum entry requirements are:
- Honours degree (Second class division 2 or above); or
- Other qualifications and/or experience which demonstrate appropriate knowledge and skills at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) Level 10
English Proficiency Level
- GCE O-level English (Grade 1 to 6) or equivalent; or
- IELTS score of 6, with no element less than 5.5; or
- PSB Academy's Certificate in English Proficiency (Advanced)
All applications are subject to approval by Edinburgh Napier University.
Intakes / Fees & Grants
Full-time intake: February, June & October
Part-time intake: February, June & October
Programme fees: $19,634.50*
- All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
- Programme fees exclude textbooks
- Click here to view other charges for students