Apply Now! We are now accepting applications.
Master of Project Management
CRICOS code: 055824E
Units to complete: 8
Duration: on campus 1 year full-time, online/distance 4 years part-time
Start dates: on campus March, July, online/distance March, July, November
• English IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
• 3-year bachelor degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Postgraduate Certificate in Business
• Minimum of 5 years full-time equivalent relevant work experience
The Master of Project Management aims to produce graduates who have appropriate skills and knowledge to be capable of managing small, medium and large-sized projects as a senior team leader, a project manager or project director. Students may also choose specialisations from other Faculty of Business coursework masters programs, such as any of the specialisations from the Master of Business Administration.
4 Core courses plus 1 x 4 unit specialisation from the Project Management Strand or 4 units from the Complex Management Strand OR 4 Electives
A maximum of 4 units of exemption may be granted on the basis of either of the following:
• prior successful completion of relevant, equivalent postgraduate study from a recognised institution offering equivalent study
• maximum of 1 unit of exemption: accreditation from the Australian Institute of Project Management in their RegPM accreditation program if accreditation is achieved at Certified Practising Project Manager (CPPM) level or higher, and afterthe completion of four core courses for this program.
Provided all requirements are satisfied, students will be permitted to exit with:
4 units: Postgraduate Certificate in Business
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 18, 2015