To excel in project management today you need business and people skills as well as project management knowledge. Chifley’s Master of Project Management provides a comprehensive, business-ready foundation that will equip technical professionals from any background with the expertise they need to develop a career in any area of industry, government or the not-for-profit sector.
You will graduate with a strong understanding of the background, principles and applications of project management, as well as the theoretical foundation necessary to enter and achieve promotion in what is one of the fastest growing professions worldwide.
The Master of Technology in Project Management is a 12 unit program comprising 6 core units and 6 elective units.
- An undergraduate degree
- English language competency
- Non-native English speakers must achieve a TOEFL score of 577 (or a score of 233 in the computer based TOEFL) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Recommended: three years full-time working experience
Students without an Undergraduate Degree
You may be eligible for admission even if you do not meet these requirements.
Study Period Starts
- 13 January (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 12 May (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 8 September (Enrolments Open: 24 March)
2014 Fees per unit
AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND STUDENTS
- Standard AUD: $1,545
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,280
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,380
- Standard AUD: $1,710
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,445
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,545
Last updated June 17, 2015