Master of Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership
This program is intended to prepare graduates with the skills and knowledge needed to operate as an entrepreneurial leader in the global economy. The learners will assess, explore, critique, and celebrate the phenomenon of entrepreneurial leadership and management in small to large public, private and social sector organizations. The focus will be on the role entrepreneurial leadership play over the life cycles of people
What is Unique about this Program?
- The Only such degree program offered in the whole region:
- Designed to suit ‘intrapreneurs’, the leaders of a large or medium sized enterprises who wish grow their business and services in new directions to meet consumer demand or strategic targets.
- Also designed to suit business and social ‘entrepreneurs’ who aim to initiate small business or social/community ventures and to grow it to maturity stage.
- Use of most advanced teaching and learning methods to develop particular expertise and competencies
- Flexible delivery model using e-learning medium to suit lives of busy professionals in full-time employment
- Taught by world-class experts based in four continents.
- Knowledge and cases adapted to the culture of the Middle East and North Africa region.
The Master of Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership program is designed to develop the competencies of the new generation of leaders from large or medium sized enterprises who wish to grow their business and services to new directions, and to meet consumer demand or strategic targets. The program is also designed for the ambitious individual aiming to initiate small business ventures, and for those who are at the initial stages of a start-up wishing to grow their business to a maturity stage. It is also highly beneficial for senior managers and leaders in large organizations involved with developing new products, services, new ideas into marketplace for consumer benefits.
Professionals already in public, private and social sector organizations can occupy key positions in various organizations such as chief executive officers, chairmen, board director, venture capitalist, R&D Manager, and intrapreneurs. For graduates and professionals with independent thinking who wish to be ‘their own boss’; they can start their own businesses and become a ‘serial’ entrepreneur.
- Create and establish successful entrepreneurial ventures;
- Lead entrepreneurial ventures;
- Build and grow successful entrepreneurial ventures
- Maintain and harvest entrepreneurial ventures successfully.
- Communicate effectively with the internal constituencies of an entrepreneurial venture, including officers, managers, employees and agents;
- Create innovative ideas for new products/ services
- Communicate effectively with the external constituencies of an entrepreneurial venture, including customers, investors, lenders, suppliers, and regulatory agencies.
- Formulate a viable business plan for creating a new business venture.
- Apply the concepts and principles of entrepreneurial venture leadership to the creation of new ideas, products and services
- Design and implement an effective strategy to grow an entrepreneurial venture
- Apply effective financial techniques to start up, maintain and evaluate the results of an entrepreneurial venture
- Design effective communication mechanisms to ensure proper communication with the internal constituencies of an Entrepreneurial venture
- Apply the concepts and principles of creativity and innovation to the creation of new business venture;
- Create appropriate and effective channels of communications with the external constituencies of entrepreneurial ventures.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2016