Master of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The systematic introduction of innovation in companies is considered to be one of the most important challenges of the future. Innovation has become a crucial tool for creating competitive advantage on a global scale.
Entrepreneurship and innovation are crucial to create a competitive advantage on a global scale. Innovation is the process of turning opportunities into new ideas and turning these ideas into marketable products and processes. This Master program breeds corporate innovators to take on this task. The program is a balanced mix between learning state-of the art knowledge on innovation strategy and management and a hands-on lab where you will apply corporate entrepreneurial tools in a real-life setting with business games and entrepreneurial boot camps. You will experience how to start up a corporate venture. You will develop the creative mind-set and the innovation capabilities of an entrepreneurial leader.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
This master will equip participants with the necessary knowledge on innovation management, with a creative mindset, with entrepreneurial skills and with innovation tools to become an effective innovation executive. The program is designed to empower, challenge and support young professionals to create an incredible advantage for their international career at an innovative company. It will be a truly global experience with students and faculty from different nationalities and a unique opportunity to expand your international network.
Eduniversal Master Ranking 2014-2015
TOP 100 - Global ranking
Ranked N°40 in Entrepreneurship, Worldwide
What can you expect?
Content level: Deepening Expertise
After attending this program
- You will have acquired state-of the art knowledge on innovation strategy and management, innovation finance and corporate entrepreneurial leadership
- You will have acquired conceptual and practical knowledge on corporate entrepreneurial tools such as business model innovation and entrepreneurial finance
- You will have acquired knowledge on innovative & entrepreneurial marketing
- You will have experienced how to apply the different entrepreneurial tools and conceptual models during business games, workshops
- You will have developed the creative mindset and innovation capabilities of a (corporate) entrepreneurial leader (design thinking)
- You will have experienced innovation and corporate entrepreneurship by meeting entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and CEOs of innovative companies during the corporate workshops and master project
- You will have learned how to develop a creative idea and turn it into a successful business.
Dublin Descriptors and Learning outcomes Master of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Starts: 29th of August, 2016
Ends: 31st of August 2017
€11750 (VAT exempted)
Includes: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of excursions. Excludes: books and documentation.
Antwerp Management School
Applicants should have a degree representing four years of a full-time university-level study, which resulted in a master’s degree of equivalent bachelor’s degree (full-time, 4-year curriculum, excluding preparatory years or orientation). It is possible to apply before completing your studies, in which case the selection procedure will take place assuming you graduate from your present studies before the start of the program. It is required to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The master degree “Master of Management: Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, is officially acknowledged by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the exams.
The program is AACSB, NVAO and Eduniversal accredited.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 8, 2016