Master of Management Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The systematic introduction of innovation in companies is considered to be one of the most important challenges of the future. Innovation has become a crucial tool for creating competitive advantage on a global scale.
Entrepreneurship and innovation are crucial to create a competitive advantage on a global scale. Innovation is the process of turning opportunities into new ideas and turning these ideas into marketable products and processes. This Master program breeds corporate innovators to take on this task. The program is a balanced mix between learning state-of the art knowledge on innovation strategy and management and a hands-on lab where you will apply corporate entrepreneurial tools in a real-life setting with business games and entrepreneurial bootcamps. You will experience how to start up a corporate venture. You will develop the creative mind-set and the innovation capabilities of an entrepreneurial leader.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
This master will equip participants with the necessary knowledge on innovation management, with a creative mindset, with entrepreneurial skills and with innovation tools to become an effective innovation executive. The program is designed to empower, challenge and support young professionals to create an incredible advantage for their international career at an innovative company. It will be a truly global experience with students and faculty from different nationalities and a unique opportunity to expand your international network.
Our Career Management Service helps you launch your career. Throughout the complete year a Career Development Manager will guide you. Additionally you will have access to our documentation center and a database of companies and organizations.
What can you expect?
Content level: Deepening Expertise
After attending this program
- You will have acquired state-of the art knowledge on innovation strategy and management, innovation finance and corporate entrepreneurial leadership
- You will have acquired conceptual and practical knowledge on corporate entrepreneurial tools such as business model innovation and entrepreneurial finance
- You will have acquired knowledge on innovative & entrepreneurial marketing
- You will have experienced how to apply the different entrepreneurial tools and conceptual models during business games, workshops
- You will have developed the creative mindset and innovation capabilities of a (corporate) entrepreneurial leader (design thinking)
- You will have experienced innovation and corporate entrepreneurship by meeting entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and CEOs of innovative companies during the corporate workshops and master project
- You will have learned in a real-life setting how to develop a creative idea and turn it into a successful business.
Included: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and the costs of field trips. Excluded: books and documentation.
Antwerp Management School
BE- 2000 Antwerpen
Candidates should hold a degree that represent 4 years of full-time study at university level, resulting in a master’s degree or an equivalent bachelor’s degree (a full time, 4-year curriculum, excluding orientation or preparatory years). It is possible to apply before you have completed your studies. In this case, the selection procedure will take place under the assumption that you graduate from your present studies before starting the program. Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required.
The master degree “Master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, is officially recognized by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon succesfully completing the exams.The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 9, 2015