The aim of the of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master in Management with an emphasis in Sustainable Luxury Management is to offer to offer a hands-on education that addresses sustainability challenges in the luxury industry. This Master Program provides a cutting-edge curriculum that integrates sustainability with the luxury management. The program is designed for you to advance in your career and to develop new skills. Cutting-edge cases are presented with strong emphasis on the role of responsible leaders in branding luxury goods.
Length: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program).
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major courses including a project in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final capstone course.
Small classes. Upon request, individual lectures.
Starting Dates: January, April and September.
Requirements for the Master’s Programs:
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with certified translation if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF for EU/500 CHF for Non-European.
- 1-year program costs: 33,400 CHF (OPTIONAL second year with internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 20, 2016