The online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) degree is for US Citizens
The online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) degree from Washington University School of Law offers an in-depth perspective of the U.S. legal system and develops practical skill sets used by attorneys – debate, analytical thinking, legal writing, and more. Designed for non-lawyers, the degree provides students with the legal acumen needed to advance their careers in a wide variety of professions – from business to health care. Delivered entirely online through @WashULaw, the program blends live, face-to-face classes with self-paced coursework that is designed and taught by Washington University School of Law faculty. Graduates of the online Master of Legal Studies program receive the same degree as on-campus candidates, participate in graduation, and join the global Washington University School of Law alumni network.
- Academically rigorous curriculum designed and delivered by Washington University School of Law faculty.
- Students must meet the same selective admissions standards as students in the on-campus program.
- Live, online classes allow students to network with classmates around the world in an intimate, collaborative environment.
- Students benefit from dedicated student support from matriculation through graduation, including Washington University School of Law's global alumni network.
- Real-world application of course content through an optional one-week immersion in St. Louis, MO where students observe live court hearings, tour legal landmarks and network in-person with peers professors.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 5, 2016