Master of International Management
This Degree program is licensed and accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. It is based on the Program of Bachelor of Management.
The MIM program has been designed for students who have already completed a course of study in business and who wish to specialize for careers in international management. The program leading to the MIM degree may be completed during one academic year (consisting of two semesters).
Its curriculum includes theoretical studies combined with interactive and practical work.
The curriculum required for MIBM Degree includes:
- Business English
- International Business Management
- International Marketing
- International Credit, Payment and Currency Transactions
- Strategic Management
- International Investments
- Customs Regulations
- Enterprise Competitiveness
- Teaching Methodologies at Higher Educational Establishments
- Corporate Managment
- Highter Education Of Ukraine and the Bologna Process
- Research Methods and Analysis
- Intellectual Property
- International Tourism Managment
- Corporate Culture.
Students must complete and defend a Master Project Paper.
Moreover, students enrolled in Master programs are required to undergo an internship. WIUU students are offered an opportunity to become interns in the field of international management at prestigious Ukrainian, international and joint companies with the perspective of obtaining a job after graduation. During their internship students are supervised by experienced faculty and company executives.