Master of International Management
International Management specialization is run in English. The course prepares students to work on senior managerial positions in enterprises operating on global market. The students acquire extended economic knowledge on all sectors of a modern enterprise in international conditions. They also acquire skills of building global market strategies. They master the techniques of making managerial decisions in varied conditions of international business and solving problems concerning the risk of cultural diversity and international policy. The graduates pursuit their careers in managerial structures of corporations and international institutions as well as in Polish companies operating on international markets. They are prepared to start their own business open to the global market.
The graduate will acquire MA degree in Management and will be prepared to work:
- in EU institutions and other international organizations,
- on managerial positions in international corporations,
- in research and marketing agencies dealing with national and international companies;
- in export/import departments and international branches of Polish companies
- to run own business.
After graduating you will be able to:
- start, organize and run a company operating on a global market, especially in EU,
- make global and sectoral strategic analysis of an international business,
- manage the units of international organizations and corporations,
- function in English-speaking business and diplomatic environment
- Innovativeness of EU Enterprises
- Labour Market and Human Resources Management in EU
- International e-business
- International Enterprise Finances
- Trade and Logistics in EU
- Commercial Law
- International Business and Diplomatic Protocol
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurship in the EU
Tution fee is varying from 1100 to 2500 euro per year.