Master of International Communication
This degree looks at problems currently being faced in the areas of communication and modernisation, and puts your understanding of these situations in relevant contexts.
It draws on a variety of fields of study, including media communication, international relations and cultural studies.
- Gives you access to the research strengths of our academic staff
- Provides you with specialised knowledge and skills in the field of international communication
- Examines problems in the areas of communication and modernisation in relevant contexts
- This degree can be combined with the Master of International Business or the Master of International Relations
This degree is suitable for people who wish to work in international organisations. It is relevant to students who wish to work in developing countries or in organisations working in the international arena.
- Australian Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent in relevant field in relevant field
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 (out of 4.00)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency: IELTS or IELTS equivalent of 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.0 in each band
All applicants for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
You may satisfy the English language requirements if you have completed:
- senior secondary studies equivalent to the NSW HSC
- one year of Australian or comparable tertiary study in a country of qualification
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2016