Master of International Business
The Curtin University MIB program focuses on strategy, management, decision making and business in the Asia-Pacific region providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful top level managerial career in global business.
MIB builds a solid basis to managing international companies and their operations. MIB gives an in-depth knowledge into managing a company beyond national borders. MIB study also helps graduates to better manage people in multicultural environments even if their company does not have international operations.
Students study strategic management, focusing on alliances, partnerships and networks in a global environment.
Core units of study
- Global Distribution and Transportation 501
- Environmental Issues in Business 501
- Management Overview 560
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Negotiation 580
- Global Business 650
- Comparative Management 601
- Corporate Strategy 650
- Human Resource Management (International) 650
- International Marketing 615
- Dynamic International Strategy 601
- Knowledge Management and Intelligent Systems 611
- International Management 675
Yearly intakes starting in March, July and November.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 12, 2016