What is the purpose of this study programme?
To provide knowledge on modern methods and principles of information technology security insurance, to form understanding of information and information technology security importance and ability to prove the necessity of information security measures.
To provide newest specialized knowledge in sphere of information security, that is necessary from professional and scientific point of view, to develop original and critical understanding of information security relations with other information technologies.
To form specialized abilities for solving technical problems, relevant in sphere of information security, expand knowledge in the specific information security area, integrate knowledge from different problem areas.
- To develop leadership and innovation skills applicable in working and learning environment, which is complex, unpredictable and requires solving of problems that involve several interacting factors.
What will students learn?
- Typical information system protection methods and ability to apply them in practice.
- Major threats and attacks against information systems, ability to identify them and minimize consequences.
- Major information system design principals. Competency in design process, matching business and security requirements, creating security requirements specification. Competency in system security model creation.
- Understanding of information technology security principals and concepts, ability to apply them in practice.
What about career opportunities after MSc studies?
Graduates will have the following carrier opportunities: Chief information security officer, Information security auditor, Cybercrimes investigator, IT security project manager. Students can join PhD studies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 30, 2015