As a result of the ever increasing globalization, managers need to be internationally oriented. In the Master of Global Management, participants from all over the world come together to prepare for a successful international business career.
WHY FOLLOW THIS PROGRAM AT ANTWERP MANAGEMENT SCHOOL?
This master provides you with all knowledge, social skills and the right business attitude that is required to start a successful international business career in a wide range of sectors and in different functions. We promote creative leadership, responsibility and professionalism in a student-friendly environment. In this way we educate our students to become young professionals who are ready to take on important responsibilities in the global business community.
Through the cultural diversity of the student body and the international teaching staff, students will learn how to cope with the complexities of international business communication. Working together on case studies and company projects will make students fully aware of their personal and team strengths in an international context.
FT Ranking Belgium: 1
FT Ranking Worldwide: 34
Eduniversal Master Ranking 2014-2015:
TOP 200 - Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones
What can you expect?
Content level: Building Expertise
After attending this program
- You will have gained deep understanding of all management functions
- You will have strong business skills such as entrepreneurship, people management, team motivation, emotional intelligence and the promotion of creativity
- You will have developped social skills, problem solving and communication skills and the capacity for teamwork and leadership
- You are able to integrate the knowledge and skills required to understand the global strategic challenges of an organization and know how to respond to those challenges
- You will know your personal strengths and areas of improvement
- You will have better understanding and appreciate cultural differences and their impact on business
- You will have developped a professional and ethical business attitude
- You know how business functions in society and are ready to take an active role in the development of society in general
WHAT'S THIS PROGRAM ABOUT?
The Master of Global Management is taught in an interactive way. Students are expected to actively participate in class discussions, analyze business cases, prepare business presentations, report by means of group papers and engage in computer-assisted exercises. In all courses the focus will be on the practical application of concepts in real business life. Through this practice-oriented approach, you will get to know the present international business environment, gain an in-depth view of all functional areas of management and get the opportunity to practice all this in a real-life business situation in an international company. Core courses include:
- Management and organization
- Economic analysis and managerial decision making
- People management in a global context
- Financial and management accounting
- Marketing management
- Financial Management
- Asian economic and business environment
- Global strategic management
- Business in the European Union
- Leadership and Career Development Track
- Master project, including:
Career level: Recent graduate
The Master of Global Management is designed for recent university graduates from any background or young professionals, with a maximum of 3 years of working experience, who want to build their career in an international business environment.
We have welcomed over 600 students from more than 50 countries all over the world. They had a previous degree in law, business, engineering, languages, sciences, Arts and many other educational backgrounds. Candidates applying for the Master of Global Management should hold a degree that represents 4 years of full-time study at university level, resulting in a master’s degree or an equivalent bachelor’s degree (a full time, 4-year curriculum, excluding orientation or preparatory years). It is possible to apply before you have completed your studies. In this case, the selection procedure will take place under the assumption that you graduate from your present studies before starting the program. Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required.
All students applying for the Master of Global Management will need to go through the following steps:
- Fill in the application form on top of this page and upload the following documents:
- Motivation essay; detailed instructions on how to write this essay can be found here
- Academic Transcripts
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (exceptions: native English speakers and/or an English undergraduate degree
After completing the application procedure, you can expect an answer from us within 1-2 weeks.
As we only accept a limited number of students, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Moreover, applying early will give non-EU students sufficient time to arrange for visas. The deadline to apply for EU citizens is August 31, 2016 and for non-EU citizens June 30, 2016.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 9, 2015