Master of Environment - Environmental Studies
The Master of Environment is an interdisciplinary degree that offers specialisations in Environmental Management, Environmental Science and Environmental Studies.
This specialisation is the broadest and most flexible within the Master of Environment. It is designed for those who wish to tailor their degree to add depth or cover new areas to suit their specific professional needs. It also suits those who wish to experience a broader scope in the interdisciplinary field of environmental studies.
- Lets you tailor the degree to develop specialist skills in diverse areas of interest
- Allows you to develop depth in any two areas such as environmental law, environmental management, environmental planning and pollution science
Students from almost any discipline wanting to move into the environmental field or add this dimension to their work, or those already working in the environmental profession seeking to deepen or expand their skills or knowledge in particular areas.
- Australian Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent in relevant field
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 (out of 4.00)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency: IELTS or IELTS equivalent of 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.0 in each band
All applicants for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
You may satisfy the English language requirements if you have completed:
- senior secondary studies equivalent to the NSW HSC
- one year of Australian or comparable tertiary study in a country of qualification