Master of Environment - Environmental Management
The Master of Environment is an interdisciplinary degree that offers specialisations in Environmental Management, Environmental Science and Environmental Studies.
This course offers an interdisciplinary approach to environmental management. A major focus of the degree is to teach you how to work with people from different disciplinary perspectives in order to find environmental solutions.
- Offers real-life environmental consultancy projects for real clients through the Environmental Management Practice unit
- Provides a grounding in environmental research and environmental law
- Builds skills in critical thinking, report writing and oral presentation
Those wanting to move into the area of environmental management in the private or public sector, and those who are already in the environmental management area who want to upgrade their knowledge and skills. Students from a wide variety of discipline backgrounds are admitted. Genuine interest and motivation needs to be demonstrated.
- Australian Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent in relevant field
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 (out of 4.00)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency: IELTS or IELTS equivalent of 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.0 in each band
All applicants for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
You may satisfy the English language requirements if you have completed:
- senior secondary studies equivalent to the NSW HSC
- one year of Australian or comparable tertiary study in a country of qualification