Full admission as a degree seeking student requires the following prerequisites:
- A bachelor's degree, GPA of 3.0 or better, in engineering; Computer, Electrical, from an accredited institution.
- Courses in mathematics (Calculus I, II, III, & Differential Equations) are required to be considered for admission.
- Specific prerequisite requirements for specialization:
- Communications & Signal Processing: ENEE 204 OR 205, ENEE 322, 324, ENEE 420 & 425
- Computer Engineering: ENEE 150, ENEE 244, ENEE 350, ENEE 440 & 446
- Completed applications are reviewed and considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 5, 2016