Double Diploma Programme. Graduates are awarded Master (MSc) Degree in Economics from Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania, and Trento University, Italy.
After completion of the study Programme the students will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of international economics theory and processes; to analyze and critically evaluate economic theory, new findings and the impact of global environment on economic systems; develop and apply original ideas for research.
- apply knowledge of international economy, solve problems in an uncertain environment.
- apply methods of modern economic analysis, employ techniques of quantitative, statistical and experimental analysis for policy evaluation in international context.
- integrate knowledge for solving multifaceted problems on national and international level undertaking socially responsible decisions.
- present summarized data, findings, conclusions of the research to professional and non professional audience.
- be continuously engaged in the study process.
With this degree on their résumé, graduates will be able to work as professional economists in international companies, agencies, governmental institutions and the private sector. They may also choose to pursue a PhD in Economics.
Individuals, holding a Bachelor‘s degree in the field of Economics or Finance, as well as those, having an equivalent university degree in the respective fields can enter this Programme. Please note, that applicants should have at least 30 ECTS credits in the fields of Economics, Finance and Management.
- Application form;
- Bachelor degree diploma with supplement in the original language and translated into English, and: a) Approved by “Appostille” - for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention; b) Legalized by the Centre of Quality Assessment in Higher Education (www.skvc.lt) in Lithuania - for other countries citizens;
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTC, etc.);
- Copy of passport or other document of identification;
- 1 recent passport size photos (3 x 4 cm);
- Copy of document showing paid application fee of 50 EUR;
- Letter of motivation (300 – 500 words);
- Curriculum vitae.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 7, 2016