Master of Commerce
This world-class degree delivers a flexible, career-oriented and relevant postgraduate business education in a range of disciplines. It is highly practical, designed to meet employer needs and provides graduates with the capabilities for careers in the professions.
- Offers breadth or depth of knowledge – develop your knowledge across a broad area of business and commerce, or elect to complete one or two specialisations to develop depth of knowledge in those areas
- Allows you to create a program which takes into account knowledge and skills from your prior working experience or recent undergraduate studies
- This degree can be combined with the Master of Advanced Professional Accounting or the Master of Biotechnology, or with the Master of Commerce to give you a two year course to explore other areas of interest and qualify with an accredited accounting degree
The Faculty of Business & Economics offers masters students the opportunity to gain real-world work experience and receive academic credit while completing their studies at Macquarie University.
It is suitable for professionals who wish to update their business knowledge and skills, be promoted as a specialist in a managerial position, or change career direction.
Admission requirements vary depending on the specialisation chosen.
All applicants for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
You may satisfy the English language requirements if you have completed:
- senior secondary studies equivalent to the NSW HSC
- one year of Australian or comparable tertiary study in a country of qualification