Full-time Master China-Europe Business Studies
As a result of China’s strongly rising economy, both international and Chinese managers need to be internationally oriented and culturally open in order to build strong relations between China and the rest of the world.
The Master of China-Europe Business Studies brings together participants from all over the world to prepare them for a successful international business career in China and/or Europe.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
This master is designed for recent graduates and young professionals who wish to develop their career in a company with worldwide activities. The program provides solid academic knowledge for mastering business operations in foreign countries, more particularly in Asia and Europe. It also offers real-life experience of the multicultural environments of Chinese and European markets. The program aims to build strategic vision, confidence, teamwork and hands-on management skills.
You will spend the first semester in Antwerp (Belgium) and the second semester in Shanghai (China). Afterwards, students will take part in a two months China Consulting Project in Europe and/or China according to your chosen project. By teaming up with international students and professionals at different European and Chinese campuses, you will also have unique networking opportunities and build up China-Europe related business contacts.
Our Career Management Service helps you launch your career. During your time on our campus a Career Development Manager will guide you. Additionally you will have access to our documentation center and a database of companies and organizations.
What can you expect?
Content level: Deepening Expertise
After attending this program
- You will have profound knowledge of management functions
- You master knowledge and skills required in key managerial responsibilities: leadership, people management and long-term planning
- You will have strengthening highly relevant business skills such as: entrepreneurship, perseverance, motivation, emotional intelligence and initiative
- You will have developed social skills, problem-solving skills, communication skills and the capacity for teamwork and leadership
- You are able to examine global issues from a European and Chinese perspective
- You will have built local competences both in a Chinese and a European business environment
What's this program about?
The Master of China-Europe Business Studies is a major in the Master of Global Management. It is a 12 month full time program, taking place in our European (Antwerp Management School) and Chinese (ESSCA) campus. During the final two months you will be working on a China Consulting Project in Europe and/or China, according to the project location.
The program combines academic courses with an in-depth view of all functional areas of management, seminars on EU-China relations and cross-cultural management, competence development in different business environments and team building for international consulting projects. You will be able to take on a business language course in French or Chinese. The program is taught in an interactive way. Students are expected to actively participate in class discussions, analyze business cases, prepare business presentations, report by means of group papers and engage in computer-assisted exercises.
€12950 (VAT exempted)
Included: all student facilities at Antwerp Management School and documentation. Excluded: estimated additional cost of living, housing, travel and books.
Antwerp Management School
297 Wusong lu
Candidates should hold a degree that represent 4 years of full-time study at university level, resulting in a master’s degree or an equivalent bachelor’s degree (a full time, 4-year curriculum, excluding orientation or preparatory years). It is possible to apply before you have completed your studies. In this case, the selection procedure will take place under the assumption that you graduate from your present studies before starting the program. Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required.
After the successful completion of the joint program and the master project/thesis, you will graduate with a joint degree:
- Master degree "Master of Global Management - major in China-Europe Business Studies" from Antwerp Management School. The Master of Global Management is an official Master degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of the Flemish Community. The program is AACSB-accredited.
- Certificate of International Business from ESSCA
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2016