- Master of Arts in Education in Instructional Leadership with Teacher Leader Endorsement.
- Educational Specialist in Administration and Supervision leading to certifications as a Principal, Supervisor of Instruction, and Director of Pupil Personnel Services
- Certificate for School Superintendent
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
People who want to become school leaders and administrators in K-12 schools.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
Master of Arts in Education in Instructional Leadership Requirements:
- Completion of an initial teaching certification program
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA or a 3.0 in the last 60 hours completed
- GRE Verbal score of 144 & Quantitaive score of 144 OR MAT score of 375
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
Many are K-12 teachers and administrators in Kentucky Schools.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 16, 2016