Upon completion of this degree, you should be able to:
- Develop a greater understanding of the range of perspectives about leadership.
- Think critically, strategically and reflectively.
- Become prepared as a potential leader to be more discerning about how you enact the role of leader within your military organization.
- Communicate effectively – Learn how to motivate individuals to create high-achieving military organizations.
- Increase your awareness in terms of your own strengths (or areas needing strength) as a leader.
- Better understand the role that emotional intelligence plays in leadership.
- Apply leadership skills – Learn about traditional and contemporary leadership theories, different leadership models, and how to effect change in a military organization.
- Better appreciate which areas should be further developed to improve as a leader.
- Be aware of the range of choice available in the enactment of the leadership role.
- Gain a greater ability to choose effective outcomes for your own learning and development.
- Increase your sensitivity to the many issues leaders face in variety of military organizational contexts.
- Increase in your capacity to assist in military organizational change initiatives, both from a theoretical and experiential standpoint.
- Initiate and lead successfully change within military organization.
- Solve problems within military organization.
- Make ethical leadership choices.
- Better understand the impact of the human resource management concerning success of a military organization.
- Better understand leadership in a global context.
- Be a team player – Promote and nurture individual growth in others to achieve common military organizational goals.
- Apply strategic leadership into practice.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Students without a bachelor degree can be enrolled based on their dossier, they must confirm at least two years working experience
Online 100% or mixed online and face-to-face, one week in Zurich-Switzerland, Dubai-UAE or San Diego-USA"
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 6, 2015