The Master of Accounting program is designed to prepare students for careers in professional accounting and consulting with advanced training in financial, managerial and/or tax accounting.
The program prepares students for careers in professional accounting and consulting including obtaining licensing as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
The Master of Accounting program offers: Curriculum to accommodate diverse student backgrounds and interests, including 4 tracks of study:
- General Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Faculty with outstanding scholarly achievements and professional experience
- Technical competency training essential to becoming a certified CPA
- Summer internship opportunities with top firms
- Post-graduate career assistance, including placement of graduates with top firms
Students with accounting as well as non-accounting undergraduate degrees are encouraged to apply. Students with non-accounting undergraduate degrees may need to complete certain pre-requisites, which may be found here.