Master in design, creativity and technology
(To be opened in Sep. 2015)
Master in Design, Creativity and Technology is a double degree program in cooperation with the University of Northampton (UK) and University of Girona (SP).
This Master program guides students through innovative projects closely linked with companies, institutions and research centers. With interdisciplinary projects students will acquire cross-sectional abilities between four modules: Interaction & Technology, Strategic Creativity, Interaction & Technology and Project Management and Communication.
The entire course, 60 ECTS, which is taught in English, and it is divided into two semesters. The second semester is focused on the final thesis project, where all the previous knowledge acquired is put into practice. Inspiration labs are held by recognized professionals in their field to give inputs and support during the final project. By combining Strategic Creativity, Design, Interaction, Technology and New Business Strategies, we seek to train students to be able to work in team with cross-sectional vision.
The purpose of this course is to train multimedia professionals, offering specialized training and transverse profiles that links art and technology, so that the student (a) an artistic background acquire the technology to develop the basic fluency in a real work while the student (b) a technological background acquire artistic skills with the same purpose. In addition, it profiles both learn to work together, share experiences and speak the same language.
The purpose of the course is to train creative, decisive, entrepreneurial, able to work in a team with skills and competencies for design and technology.
The Master Program in Innovation, Design and Technology includes:
- Projects closely linked with companies, institutions and research centers.
- Interdisciplinary studies where you acquire cross-sectional abilities between the four modules.
- Interactive technologies focused to improve quality of life.
- Explore and experiment new paths where technology meets creativity in order to be the answer of the market needs
- Interactive Experience design in physical and digital environments with a creative, practical and innovative approach.
- Targeted educational activities to acquire entrepreneurial talent.
Requirements for Admission
To apply for a master course, please submit following documents.
- Application Form (Available in www.eramcollege.com)
- University Degree Certificate
- Certificate of English language competence
- Statement of Purpose
Completed forms should be returned to the email or postal address stated in the website.
Applicants will be invited for interview with a portfolio, or a virtual interview for overseas applicants.
ERAM Crossmedia College has established a Scholarship Scheme which provides financial support for students with a strong academic background.
The College awards a number of Scholarships each year to candidates of high academic ability. Successful applicants will receive a bursary covering up to 50% of their annual tuition fees. The Scholarship recipients will be selected under the judgment by the academic board.
Criteria for the Student Scholarship:
- Students with excellent academic grades will be considered for the merit-based scholarship when submitting a course application to the College.
- Applicants also need to submit a portfolio of work. Applicants should submit various examples of their own work. These can be submitted as photographs, slides, color photocopies or on a CD, web page, drop box and etc.
This school offers programs in: