Studies in Visual and Performing Arts are based on exploration, competence and the progressive deepening of knowledge, as well as on the deepening and ongoing evolution of learning. This program cannot therefore be academically considered without the support of regular and assiduous practical and reflexive participation of students.
Programs are established according to the international system of American credits. Throughout undergraduate studies (BA), the program focuses on specialized training in the option chosen by students. The possession of technical, theoretical and artistic skills enables them to professionally carry out projects that will lead to the autonomous conduct of artistic and commercial orders.
At the end of the Bachelor degree, students improve and expand their skills in the field of their specialization, thanks to advanced courses and a set of management, organization and business techniques, useful for the success of their senior projects. These skills and techniques are supposed to activate the acquired knowledge, in preparation for academic and professional integration. Courses of the Department of Visual and Performing Arts are exclusively offered in the main campus of Kaslik.
Master in Visual Arts (36 credits - 2 years)
- Audiovisual: Multimedia
- Audiovisual: Arts Video
- Potential job opportunities are found in the professional sectors of image production, based on the execution of projects in the field of audiovisual, motion picture, television, photography, theater and multimedia.
- Television channels or subsidiary production companies
- Film production companies
- Making of movies and documentaries
- Web design and 2D and 3D animation production companies
- Commercial photographic production companies
- Sales and business relations in the field of photography
- Career in film and digital laboratories
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 28, 2016