Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management
This master's degree deals with the general analysis of the tourism sector and in particular, the management and administration of hotels, in order to aid those who choose this program of studies in advancing their careers. Tourism is one of the activities that has suffered the least from the effects of the global economic crisis and tourism's future growth continues to be quite attractive for those who work in this sector.
The program provides a broad knowledge base focused on practice which can be applied in many different areas. Tourism, due to its global character, is constantly evolving and as a result the master's programme emphasizes strategy, innovation and consumer relations.
- To study the global tourism panorama and its different lines of business and to learn to recognize areas of potential growth
- To analyse various operational strategies and techniques applied to hospitality management and other aspects of tourism
- To explore matters of interest related to hotel management and administration in all its dimensions
- To acquire the management skills, abilities and techniques necessary to develop successfully in an international environment
- To work with case studies in order to learn about the professional standards in the sector and to improve related aptitudes
- To acquire skills and learn proper practices related to teamwork, international vision, interdisciplinary practice and problem solving
- To become a member of a network of classmates, tutors, faculty members, experts in tourism and hotel management, which will allow the development of the contacts necessary to enter and succeed in the sector