Tourism organizations operate in a context of growing complexity. Such complexity requires managers with a solid scientific and multidisciplinary education. The course in Tourism Organizations Management is an international Master, lectured in English by both university scholars and professionals from the tourism industry. This Master addresses the state of the art knowledge and best practices in the management of tourism organizations. It covers key areas of Tourism Business Administration, such as: Operations, Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, Finance, Marketing and Quality. Other fields include: Tourism Economics, Policy and Strategy, Events and Attractions Management.
Master Goals and Learning Objectives
- to transmit the most up-to-date knowledge and best practices on management and development of tourism organizations, by building up on the knowledge acquired at undergraduate level;
- to integrate the results of both empirical research and provision of services to the community, enhancing diverse skills;
- to stimulate innovation and creative forms of management;
- to develop students‘ capability to analyse complex situations and to find integrated solutions to problems;
- to train professionals and researchers to the appropriate level so that they can articulate the process of tourism management with territorial and socio-cultural planning and development of tourism destinations.
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
|Application Fee||Enrrolment Fee||Tuition fee for EU nationals||Tuition fee for International Students*|
( 1st year - 2250€;
2nd year - 500€)
(1st year - 2250€;
2nd year -875€)
Holders of 1st cycle studies in Management, Hospitality Management, Tourism or realted academic, scientific and professional curriculum. Graduates in other scientific areas may also apply.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopy of passport or identity card;
- Taxpayer number (for Portuguese applicants only);
- Color photograph;
- Proof of payment of the application fee (you will receive an e-mail with all payment details after submission of the application form);
- University Degree Certificate and Academic Results Transcripts (If you are non-Portuguese, these documents must be certified in your country by a notary under the Hague Apostille Convention or by the Portuguese Consulate. Documents in English, Portuguese, Spanish or French do not require translation. Documents in any other language must be translated into English or Portuguese) -Application form
Last updated September 1, 2016