JOIN OUR TEaM
Become a manager or a professional able to tackle the global challenges of contemporary tourism: being, at the same time, engine of economic growth, key-player of sustainable development, and promoter of cultural heritage. You will study in Rimini, one of the most important tourism destinations in Europe. Indeed, the perfect place where to study tourism economics and management.
Quality assurance UNWTO.TedQual 2014
Given the interdisciplinarity of Tourism, the TEaM graduate will develop: strong and independent skills in economics and management, jointly with knowledge of law and quantitative methods, to analyse the dynamics of tourism markets and firms; advanced study methods and learning abilities to continue the studies with a PhD or to be able to produce independent analysis. Students will be prepared for market analysis, territorial planning, analysis of tourism flows, strategic and destination management, sustainable and ethical tourism and cultural heritage policies.
Candidates shall possess:
- 1st cycle degree or equivalent bachelor qualification valid for the admission to Italian Universities;
- knowledge of fundamental elements in business, economics, law and mathematical-statistical disciplines;
- English language certificate (level B2).
Admission is conditional on the assessment by an appointed commission, which will evaluate the applicants on the basis of:
- academic merit (bachelor qualification and/or transcript of records);
- curriculum vitae;
- letter of statement or motivation letter.
The TEaM graduate will aim at the position of: Project manager, Marketing or Financial director, Managing director of tourism companies, Destination Manager, Event Manager, Research and marketing consultant. She/he will work as an independent professional or in: Private companies, Public bodies, destination management, Research centres, Business unions.
- TEaM classes are entirely taught in English, by University of Bologna and international professors.
- TEaM strongly advises students to apply for mobility exchange programmes like Overseas and Erasmus+, from three to twelve months.
- Scholarship opportunities available
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2016