The aim of the of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master in Management with an emphasis in Sustainability Management is to offer a predominantly professionally-oriented education that addresses sustainability challenges facing leaders in today’s complex work patterns. This Master Program is interdisciplinary since it blends business strategy, natural and social sciences. Designed for all professionals in corporations, nonprofits and governmental agencies demanding sustainability knowledge and practice.
This Master Program is designed to improve managerial or entrepreneurial skills through tackling sustainability challenges while leading hotel facilities.
Length: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program).
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major courses including a project in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final capstone course.
Small classes. Upon request, individual lectures.
Starting Dates: January, April and September.
Requirements for the Master’s Programs:
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with certified translation if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF for EU/500 CHF for Non-European.
- 1-year program costs: 33,400 CHF (OPTIONAL second year with internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2016